Saturday, September 29, 2012

Journalism?

As I have mentioned in the previous post, I am currently taking journalism this semester. Writing? Newspaper? Yes, those were the first two things that popped into my mind when I see the word 'Journalism'. I hope by the end of this semester, I would get a better in-depth view of what journalism truly is.

Like I said, I chose to study Mass Communication because of my interest in journalism. I love reading and I have my personal blog BUT I do not write as much. Hopefully, through this subject, it will spark more interest in me to write something - be it articles or short stories of my own. I also have a huge interest in photojournalism. My passion in photography plays a huge part in this interest of mine. I do hope I will be able to know more about photojournalism through this subject.

Likewise, I want to improve my writing skills and grammar. By improving myself in this aspect, I hope to then acheive a better writing style. Who knows? I might write my own book in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment